All 9 art Reviews

Scene Wolf Scene Wolf

I was a scene girl once...

It Becomes You It Becomes You

Beautiful work, the detail is amazing! Well done

Mimi With Fries Mimi With Fries

I like your style, especially the facial exaggerations you do, definitely one of my favorite artists on here.

Concept Art 2 Concept Art 2

The plates on his armor make me think he can transform into a compact state or something like that, I like the asymmetric leg design

Nempatriarch responds:

Thank you, i like to think he could do that, but i dont think i have the mental power to design something that can transform like that just yet.

Smoke Smoke

How do you get your hand drawings onto the computer without losing any details? D:

AkiCarlito responds:

well one would say to have a good scanner? but i usually put down more stacks of paper to add weight on my drawing and then scan it. it usually helps get all the details scanned and also make sure under ur settings that its to be scanned a greyscale and not b&w. :)

Hydralisk Hydralisk

Beastly! I love the detail on the scales

Nempatriarch responds:

thank you! A lot of shading depth was lost when digitalized tho

Black Chick Reveals Fave Food Black Chick Reveals Fave Food

Nipple colors scare me

Man Looks at The Time Man Looks at The Time

INFINITY DOCKING, fuck you Catoblepas, Kari, or metro jeesus, whoever fhe tuck you are, just because I think your artworks are sexier and more inspiring than machine elves fucking in a coin operated washing machine, doesn't mean I like who you are or anything you make.

P.S. yea your shit's awesome, and you seem like a nice guy, i like the top better because the text seems to have a 3/5 proportion with the entire picture and has more of your contour style in it with the watch and face.

Black Flame Black Flame

Whoa

Thats a trip, I like how you were able to integrate the flame into the background while still keeping it's overall shape while not having it blend in too much.

Omegeist responds: